Flight450 minilab - Reservation
- The activity will take students three to four periods to complete. The kit can be borrowed for a maximum of two to three weeks.
- The kit is designed for groups of approximately 30 students.
- To make sure this activity is right for your students, please carefully read the teacher’s guide.
- The kit includes all the supplies required to process DNA (thermocycler, transilluminator, centrifuge, test tubes, pipettes, etc.), along with a teacher’s guide and a student handbook.
- The material is delivered in three easy-to-carry stackable crates and a large plastic bin.
- In addition to the supplies provided in the kit, the activity requires various items provided or prepared by the school. Please see the teacher’s guide for the list of required supplies (see pages 10, 12, 14, 18 and 25).
- The kit is delivered at no charge to schools in the Montréal and Québec City regions. For deliveries outside these zones, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The kits are flying off the shelf, so reserve yours today!
- A university volunteer from Let’s Talk Science is available, free of charge, to provide in-class support.
Hosting of the kit
McGill University and Génome Québec Innovation Centre
740 Docteur-Penfield Avenue, Room 7300
Montréal (Québec) H3A 0G1